Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
In the Chinese folktale “The Flower Dragon,” the Golden Dragon’s heart warms to a poor girl’s gift of flowers, as his own no longer grow due to his fiery breath. Soothed by her kindness, he rewards her with fortune and wealth and punishes the greedy.
- Contains 1/25 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Your beautiful coin is presented in a red outer beauty box, evoking the Chinese New Year custom of gifting “lucky money” in a red envelope.
- Mintage of 5,888.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: The Lucky Flower Dragon coin presents a reverse design by Canadian designer Jai Paek featuring the expression of a traditional Chinese Dragon swirling its long scaly frame. The dragon's fearsome appearance makes him no less honorable as he shall ring good luck to one with a kind mind. Two flowers blossom within its curving shape to represent the Chinese New Year.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.