As low as $8.09 per coin over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$36.42||$36.80||$37.94|
|20 - 99||$35.72||$36.09||$37.21|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
A series in .999 fine Silver celebrates the animals of Feng Shui. The Celestial Animals series continues with The Red Phoenix, with a limited mintage of 10,000 worldwide, and is also available in MintDirect® Premier packaging.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® Premier coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint boxes. Each coin is placed in a protective, non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card to protect your coin’s finish. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins worldwide, with less coins available in this exclusive packaging.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX® Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, date and face value.
- Reverse: Features the Celestial Red Phoenix along with the Silver weight and purity.
Secure your Celestial Phoenix coin by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin offers a fantastic design from the New Zealand Mint, along with a limited mintage. Add this MintDirect® Premier 2020 Celestial Animals Phoenix coin to your cart today!
Because each new year brings new dies, APMEX has designated these products delivered during the first 30 days of their issuance that go through the MintDirect® process as MintDirect® Premier.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® Premier coin to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each coin is protected after they are removed directly from the mint tubes. Each coin is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your coin’s finish.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. If the tamper-evident package has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished 2020 1 oz Silver $2 Celestial Animals Phoenix MintDirect® Premier Single.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left the Mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.