Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Mintage of only 25 coins worldwide.
- Contains 3.215 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a presentation box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Edge numbering.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features the domed ceiling of the Taj Mahal.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Solomon Islands.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This distinct 3D Gold coin is sure to be highly popular amongst collectors for its beautiful finish and its large size. All previous issues have sold out and this beautiful Gold coin will not be around for long. Add this incredibly detailed coin to your cart today!
The Taj Mahal is an enormous mausoleum complex commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house the remains of his beloved wife. Constructed over a 20-year period on the southern bank of the Yamuna River in Agra, India, the famed complex is one of the most outstanding examples of Mughal architecture, which combined Indian, Persian and Islamic influences.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.