Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the PF-70 condition of the coin.
- Limited mintage of 5,500 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- The coin features the edge lettering with the Latin word 'PAX' which translates to 'Peace' in English which is engraved along the edge of the coin.
- Reverse: Features the profile of Lady Peace, crowned with maple leaves. Her visage is accompanied by “PAX 2020” and the Canadian national motto: “A MARI USQUE AD MARE” - From Sea to Sea. The coin also bears edge lettering with the Latin word ‘PAX’ which means peace.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Join Canadians on a quest for peace. Add this rare graded 1 oz Silver Peace Dollar Proof coin to your cart today!
Canada has long been associated with the search for a stable and secure international order. This connection began in 1957 when Lester B. Pearson won the Nobel Peace Prize. Then Canadian Secretary of state for External Affairs, Pearson helped diffuse the Suez Crisis by creating the world’s first, large-scale United Nations peacekeeping force. Over the next 40 years, Canada's contribution in UN peacekeeping becomes an intrinsic part of the country's international role. In 1988, the UN received the Nobel Peace Prize for decades of peacekeeping activities. By then, Canada had contributed roughly 80,000 peacekeepers.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.