Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage limited to 500 coins.
- Each coin contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and also includes the country of issue, year of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Features a detailed image of a Long-Eared Owl sitting on a branch. In the background is the Gold gilded moon.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
Handle your coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on this realistic coin depicting one of the night predators. Add this 2 oz Antique Silver Long-Eared Owl coin to your cart today!
The long-eared owl (Asio otus), also known as the northern long-eared owl or, more informally, as the lesser horned owl or cat owl, is a medium-sized species of owl with an extensive breeding range. The scientific name is from Latin. The genus name Asio is a type of eared owl, and otus also refers to a small, eared owl.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.