2006 Australia 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Dog Proof (Series I)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This proof Lunar Year of the Dog coin features a Chow Chow and has a mintage of 7,000 coins.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features the "Chow Chow", a dog which originated in China.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This Year of the Dog coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this 2006 Australia 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Dog Proof (Series I) coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.