|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Struck between 383-408 AD, during reign of the Eastern Roman (Byzantine) Emperor Arcadius.
- Encapsulated by NGC in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 3/5. Attributed with surface hairlines.
- Obverse: D N ARCADI – VS P F AVG Pearl-diademed, draped and cuirassed bust right.
- Reverse: Victory with a votive shield.
- Referenced in Roman Imperial coins as 29.
- 20th year of victory over the enemies of Rome type.
Protect and display your Gold Solidus of Emperor Arcadius coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Ancient Roman Gold is intriguing to Gold collectors around the world. Add this Eastern Roman Gold Solidus of Emperor Arcadius to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review