- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar mouse in 2020, 2008, 1996, 1984, 1972 and every 12th preceding year are said to be smart, resourceful, optimistic and kind. Possessing a rich imagination and strong intuition, mice rely on quick wits and an enterprising nature to find opportunities for success in almost all endeavors.
- Contains total of 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- The coin is presented in a classic display case with a clear magnetic lid. The case is packaged in a beautifully illustrated shipper and accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: The obverse of the coin bears the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II within a pattern of beads, the 2020 year-date and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: The coin's reverse portrays stylized mice and representations of wheat, grapes and corn, symbols of a bountiful harvest which is associated with happiness and abundance in Chinese culture. The center of the coin features a rotating mouse-shaped bead insert. Also included is the weight and fineness, and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mint mark.
Add this unique, highly innovative Silver Year of the Mouse Rotating Charm coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.