Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar mouse in 2020, 2008, 1996, 1984, 1972 and every 12th preceding year are said to be smart, resourceful, adaptable and kind. Possessing a rich imagination and strong intuition, mice rely on quick wits and an enterprising nature to find opportunity for success in almost all endeavors.
The coin has been individually ‘antiqued’ to give it a unique finish conveying the surface abrasions of an ancient artifact. As a result of this treatment the appearance of each coin may vary.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- The coin is housed in a classic display case with a clear lid decorated with a Silver geometric design. The case is packaged in a beautifully illustrated shipper portraying the story of how the mouse became an animal of the zodiac and is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- The shippers of future animals in the Lunar Series III will, when arrayed together, form a diorama depicting the ancient myth of The Great Race, which tells how the zodiac came into being.
- Limited mintage of 1,888 coins.
- Obverse: The obverse of the coin depicts the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the weight and fineness, the 2020 year-date and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: The coin’s reverse portrays two mice foraging on husks of corn in the foreground and mice among stalks of corn and wheat in the background. Also included in the design is The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mint mark.
Add this highly sculptural Silver Year of the Mouse antiqued coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.