|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited presentation of 1,250 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Includes a display box, certificate of authenticity and a themed "Queen" outer box.
- Obverse: Displays the fifth portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 25 pounds.
- Reverse: Features a design featuring iconic instruments used by the four original band members, along with the band's name "QUEEN". The design has been officially approved by Roger Taylor and Brian May.
- Official legal tender backed by British government.
Add this stunning 2020 1/4 oz Gold Proof Music Legends: Queen coin to your cart today!
This release from The Royal Mint celebrates the iconic London-based rock band, Queen. Famous for songs like Bohemian Rhapsody, We Will Rock You and Don't Stop Me Now - Queen is one of the world's best-selling music artists with an estimated 300 million records sold. The original members included Freddie Mercury (lead vocals, piano), Brian May (guitar, vocals), John Deacon (bass guitar), and Roger Taylor (drums, vocals). They were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2001 and were featured in the film titled Bohemian Rhapsody in 2018.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.