Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Struck during the reign of Pedro the Cruel.
- Superb strike and luster, very rare in this quality.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees this coin's authenticity and condition.
- Obverse: Crowned bust left.
- Reverse: Arms of Castile and León; mintmark in the fourth quarter.
- Cayon 1276. Friedberg 105.
Showcase your certified Medieval Gold Coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Gold Medieval coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review