Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Low mintage of only 501 coins.
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This coin is graded MS-70 by PCGS with the designation of First Day of Issue.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and number of the coin.
- Reverse: Features a detailed engraved shape of a Golden Ganesha.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A coin struck in refined smartminting relief. The complex shape and abundant details demonstrate the next step of minting performance. Add this 3 oz Silver Lord Ganesha coin to your cart today!
Ganesha is a Hindu deity widely regarded as the remover of obstacles. His characteristic elephant head makes him instantly recognizable and revered across South Asia and many religions including Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.