|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Struck during between 1346-84 AD under the reign of Louis II de Male, Count of Flanders.
- Sharply struck.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-58 condition.
- Obverse: Helmeted lion standing before a gothic throne. FLANDRES.
- Reverse: BENEDICTVS QVI VEHIT IH HOmIHE DOmIHE. Composite cross with F L A N in quarters.
- Referenced in Friedberg 157.
Showcase your certified Medieval Gold Coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Medieval Gold Lion d'Or to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 58|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.