Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Gold Cavalier d'Or 3.63 grams.
- Struck during between 1419-1467 under the reign of Philippe le Bon.
- Superb strike and luster.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Knight in full regalia, wielding a sword, on a galloping horse with a heraldic mantle left.
- Reverse: Cross fleuree within a double quadrilobe frame.
- Fr.-183; Delm.-487.
Add this (1346-1384) Gold Cavalier d'Or graded MS-64 by PCGS to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.