|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Housed in a capsule and APMEX gift box.
- Coin produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, N.Y.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Coin guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Fractional Gold Eagles make for an easy way to own the beloved Gold American Eagle design at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts. Add this beautiful 1/10 oz Gold Eagle Coin in an APMEX Gift Box to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.