Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .54 oz Silver.
- Maximum mintage of 5,000 Coins
- Coin will be delivered in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and come in a special blister package.
- Obverse: Features a right-facing profile of Roger Federer holding a tennis racket. A tennis court is displayed in the background, and Federer's name is featured on the rim of the coin.
- Reverse: Switzerland's official name, Confederatio Helvetica, is shown along with the face value and date.
- Guaranteed by the Swiss Mint
These limited mintage coins are great for sports enthusiasts and coin-collectors alike. Add these 2020 Switzerland 20 CHF Roger Federer coins to your cart today!
Federer is the winner of 20 Grand Slam singles titles, the most in history by any male player. Other achievements include a record eight Wimbledon titles, six Australian Open titles, five U.S. Open titles, and one French Open title. The national icon of the Swiss sports world, born in Basel and raised along the French and German borders, is the first living person to be honored on Swiss currency.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.