|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- This coin has been graded PF-69 through NGC and represents one of the finest known examples through this grading service.
- Only 99 coins were issued.
- Obverse: Features Lindbergh above a map of northern France.
- Reverse: Depicts a map of the east coast of the United States and his airplane, the Spirit of St. Louis.
- Guaranteed by Monnaie de Paris
Be one of the very few to own this piece of history. Add this 2002 France 5 oz Proof Gold €100 Charles Lindbergh 75th anniversary coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.