|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This coin is from Sarawak on the north side of the island of Borneo. Before it became a Malaysian state, it was a British protectorate under the control of the Brooke family.
- Graded Specimen-67 by NGC.
- This coin has been awarded a Red designation by NGC.
- Obverse: Denomination within a wreath with local characters.
- Reverse: National arms of North Borneo.
- Struck at the Heaton, Birmingham mint.
- KM# 1.
Protect and display your British colonial coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this colonial type coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||SP - 67|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||H - Heaton, Birmingham|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.