|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in Pewter.
- Exact mintage figure is unknown.
- Population of 2 coins at this grade level with 7 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- Does not feature a mintmark.
- The first true Dollar trial coin of the United States.
Showcase your certified Continental Currency Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Continental Currency Dollar graded MS-63 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.