Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Last printed in the late 1920s and is one of the last Red Seal $10 notes.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency holder from PMG.
- Certified by PMG as Very Fine-30 EPQ.
- Vernon/McClung signatures—Friedberg #117.
- Face: Features the likeness of an American Bison at center flanked by the portraits of Meriwether Lewis & William Clark, famous explorers of the Louisiana Purchase in the early 19th century.
- Back: Displays the denomination at the borders with a likeness of Columbia flanked by pillars at center.
This denomination was one of the last of this type issued and has become a collector favorite. Add this classic to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.