2020 Cook Islands Captain Cook's Voyage Map Foil Silver Note
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 30 grams (.9645 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a custom presentation folder.
- Low mintage of 1,770 pieces.
- Measures 200 mm by 150 mm.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the issue of country, face value, Silver content, the mintage and certificate of authenticity.
- Reverse: Features an original 1849 map showing Cook's three voyages of Discovery from 1768 to 1780.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The incredibly over-sized thin and flexible Silver sheets are an exceptional numismatic collectible. Add this Captain Cook's Voyage Map Silver Note to your cart today!
Captain Cook and his crew sailing on the Endeavour landed on the east coat of Australia on April 29, 1770.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.