Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Ultra-low mintage of only 100 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come sealed in a capsule.
- Fourth release in an 8-coin series featuring China's most valuable vintage coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a distinct, new-style dragon with extremely long whiskers and the denomination "ONE DOLLAR" below in small English characters.
- Reverse: Four Manchu characters above central circle, with floral designs at sides and date (3rd year of Hsuen Tung) below, in the center are four Hanzi characters saying "Silver Coin of the great Qing Dynasty".
- Minted in Shanghai.
This Gold PU (Premium Uncirculated) Restrike is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic design. Add the 2020 China 1 oz Gold Long-Whiskered Dragon Dollar Restrike coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.