As low as $1,345.00 per coin over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This historical designed coin is minted in high relief and has a mintage of only 400, the same mintage as the 1839 Una & The Lion Gold coin.
- Limited mintage of 400 coins worldwide.
- Contains 32.15 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year of issue and country of issue.
- Reverse: Features Una & The Lion. It depicts Queen Victoria as Una leading the British lion with her scepter. The Latin phrase DIRIGE DEUS GRESSUS MEOS – "May God direct my steps". Underneath the lion are the Roman Numerals "MDCCCXXXIX" (1839).
- Sovereign coin backed by the Alderney government.
Own one of these Silver coins with a design that is recognized as one of the most beautiful coins ever struck. Add this 2019 1 kilo Silver Una & The Lion coin to your cart today!
Una and the Lion are characters in Spenser's The Faerie Queene. The year was 1590 when the English poet Edmund Spenser published the first part of his fantastic allegorical work on the Faerie Queene. The Faerie Queene was a metaphor for the successful regent of the author’s home country, hence for Elizabeth I, who had brought England, being torn by religious wars at that time, peace and prosperity.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.