|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- AV Stater: This Gold coin is from the reign of the emperor Coson (After 54 BC).
- Graded and authenticated Almost Uncirculated by NGC.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Roman consul (L. Junius Brutus) walking left, accompanied by two lictors, KOSON in exergue.
- Reverse: Eagle with spread wings standing left on a scepter, clutching a laurel wreath in its right talon.
Protect and display your Thracian/Scythian Gold Stater coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this graded Gold Stater to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.