|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Roman Silver Denarius of Antoninus Pius. 3.42 grams.
- Graded Almost Uncirculated by NGC authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 3/5.
- Obverse: Right facing bust of Antoninus Pius with laureate head and the inscription "ANTONINVS AVG PIVS P P".
- Reverse: Bust of Marcus Aurelius facing right.
- Refernced in Roman Imperial Coins II as plate 417 a.
Display your Ancient Silver coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Roman Denarius Emperor Antoninus Pius coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.