Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Never before has the RCM applied two plating technologies to the same coin, and Canada’s national symbol shows just how stunning the results can be. Our beloved maple leaf takes center stage in Gold plate that pops against the black rhodium that fills the entire background with a dark, fluid transparency—even the finest details shine through! Two more maple leaves round out this spectrum of precious metals with the cool shine of pure Silver. This coin is a long-standing favorite among collectors, but with this year’s double-plating breakthrough, it’s bolder and more beautiful than ever—a work of art in its own right anyone would be proud to own!
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in a beautiful red lacquered collector’s case and encapsulated in a black beauty box.
- Obverse: Displays the second effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, as it appeared on the original coins.
- Reverse: A Gold-plated maple leaf is the commanding focal point of this striking design that also features black rhodium plating to deliver a stunning contrasting effect. The central Gold leaf overlaps two silver maple leaves at its base, while a background of finely engraved maple leaves is visible through the black rhodium plating. Maple sprigs and buds in solid black serve as a filigree ornamentation that frames the leaves within the circumference of the coin. Designed by Canadian artist Joel Kimmel.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This coin an exclusive collectible that we expect to sell out quickly Add this 2020 Canada 5 oz Proof Silver Maple Leaves in Motion coin to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.