Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This Gold Daric is more than 2,400 years old and was introduced by Darius the Great of Persia between 522 BC and 486 BC. These were used until the invasion of Alexander the Great in 330 BC. Upon invasion, darics were melted down and re-coined as coins of Alexander, which makes Persian darics quite rare.
- Contains 8.35 grams of Gold.
- Encapsulated and graded Choice Very Fine by NGC authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Features a kneeling king or hero holding a bow and spear.
- Reverse: Depicts an oblong incuse punch.
Protect and display your Achaemenid Persia Gold Daric in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
An outstanding example of Gold coinage that is more than 2,400 years old. Add this well preserved example to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.