- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Series 1934 $500 FRN from the Chicago Federal Reserve District.
- Housed in a Mylar currency holder.
- Overall Fine condition, with typical wear for the grade.
- Face: Oval portrait of President William McKinley.
- Back: Denomination in green.
- Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2201-G.
Add this affordable $500 Federal Reserve Note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.