|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Coin contains 1/10 oz. of 99.99% pure Gold.
- Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell with a black beauty box and certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 1,200 coins.
- Obverse: Like the original coins issued in 1967, all six 2020 versions feature the 1965 effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Arnold Machin.
- Reverse: The reverse re-creates Canada’s 1967 Centennial circulation dollar coin design by artist Alex Colville and features a profile view of a Canada goose in flight. The reverse also features the engraved face value “DOLLAR”, the word “CANADA” and the date “2020".
A first! Colville’s numismatic artwork now struck in 99.99% pure gold. Add this 1/10 oz Gold Tribute coin to your cart today!
Coins in the Tribute to Alex Colville Series include:
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.