Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited edition presentation of 550 coins.
- Contains 1.68 oz of .925 fine Silver.
- Comes in a display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Portrays the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features King George III reflecting the iconic "bull head" portrait, surrounded by symbols of his kingdom and framed by his crown.
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
This Silver Piedfort coin features King George III, the longest reigning king in British history. Add this 2020 Great Britain £5 Silver Reign of George III Proof Piedfort coin to your cart today!
King George III reigned for 59 years in Britain, during a period of industrial and agricultural growth. He was a symbol of stability during a time of great change for the region, and his multi-faceted nature is reflected in the coin's design. As the designer Dominique Evans mentions, it was important to "add symbolism reflecting the life of a king and mind of a man who was dedicated to discovery and progress" to the coin's design.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.