- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited edition presentation of 250 worldwide.
- Contains 1.177 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- Comes in a wooden display box, with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Includes the Jody Clark designed effigy of Her Majesty Elizabeth II along with the denomination.
- Reverse: Features King George III reflecting the iconic "bull head" portrait, surrounded by symbols of his kingdom and framed by his crown.
This coin features King George III, the longest reigning king in British history, in a Gold Proof edition. Add the Gold Proof Reign of King George III coin to your cart today!
King George III reigned for 59 years in Britain, during a period of industrial and agricultural growth. He was a symbol of stability during a time of great change for the region, and his multi-faceted nature is reflected in the coin's design. As the designer Dominique Evans mentions, it was important to "add symbolism reflecting the life of a king and mind of a man who was dedicated to discovery and progress" to the coin's design.
Each coin is struck in 22 karat Gold, finished to a Proof standard.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review