Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Maximum mintage of 160 coins, with 150 coins in a limited edition presentation.
- Contains .25 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the 5th effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination, design by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Britannia facing the wind, with her trident planted into the rocks as waves crash around her. The shield on her arm features an image of the head of a lion.
- Sovereign coin backed by British government.
This exceptional coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this artistic coin to your cart today!
The Britannia Collection from The Royal Mint has become known for showcasing various artists, who create their own interpretation of the icon. For 2020, artist James Tottle brings an original design, depicting the iconic figure.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.