|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- This coin is graded genuine for its time in salt water. This coin was graded prior to NGC introducing its shipwreck effect designation.
- Obverse: Pillar dollar type. Globes representing the old and new world crowned between the pillars of Hercules.
- Reverse: Spanish coat of arms crowned with assayer mark M F to the left.
- Minted at the Mexico City Mint.
- This a wonderful chance to own a part of the historical Spanish treasure ships hoards.
Protect and display your Silver 1/2 Real in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't miss the opportunity to own one of the most recognized coins in history. Add this Mexican 1/2 Real coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.