- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .0723 oz. of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and authinticates the MS-65 condition of the coin!
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features a young Lady Liberty with a winged Phrygian cap reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury.
- Reverse: Depicts an olive branch and a fasces, a bound bundle of wood including an axe with blade emerging.
- Coins minted in Philadelphia do not feature a mint mark.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1940 Mercury Dime to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.