Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited mintage of 100 coins
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold, with a Frosted Uncirculated finish.
- Comes in a capsule, with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra sitting on a branch, looking at the Brandenburg Gate.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2020 1 oz Gold Brandenburg Gate coin to your cart today!
This special 1 oz Gold coin was produced specially for the Berlin World Money Fair Coin Show, held in late January 2020, and has an extremely limited mintage of 100 coins. The coin celebrates Australia, along with Berlin, by showcasing a kookaburra and the Brandenburg Gate.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.