1941-D Mercury Dime MS-66 PCGS (Full Split Bands)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1941-D Mercury Dime has been certified as MS-66 by PCGS with a population of only 2,267 coins. This coin has been given the Full Bands designation, with both pairs of bands on the torch being distinct.
- Contains .0723 oz of Silver.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Population of 2,267 at this level as of 12/20/2016.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-66 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a young Liberty with a winged Phrygian cap reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury.
- Reverse: Features an olive branch and a fasces (a bound bundle of wood including an axe with blade emerging).
- Coins from the Denver Mint feature a "D" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Mercury Dime by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1941-D Mercury Dime graded MS-65 by PCGS with impressive Full Split Bands to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.