1941-D Mercury Dime MS-66 PCGS (Full Split Bands)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1941-D Mercury Dime has been certified as MS-66 by PCGS with a population of only 2,267 coins. This coin has been given the Full Bands designation, with both pairs of bands on the torch being distinct.
- Contains .0723 oz of Silver.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Population of 2,267 at this level as of 12/20/2016.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-66 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a young Liberty with a winged Phrygian cap reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury.
- Reverse: Features an olive branch and a fasces (a bound bundle of wood including an axe with blade emerging).
- Coins from the Denver Mint feature a "D" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Mercury Dime by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1941-D Mercury Dime graded MS-65 by PCGS with impressive Full Split Bands to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.