Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Maximum mintage of 7,010 coins worldwide, with only 3,000 in this special, limited edition presentation packaging.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Features the 5th effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination, design by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Depicts the iconic Britannia figure, facing the wind with waves crashing around her. She has her trident planted into a rock, and is holding a shield depicting an image of the head of a lion.
- Sovereign coin backed by British government.
This exceptional coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this artistic coin to your cart today!
Britannia is the female personification of Britain, an enduring symbol that has appeared on coinage for centuries. Throughout shifts in art and politics, technology and popular culture, she has reflected the spirit and values of the nation.
The Britannia Collection from The Royal Mint has become known for showcasing various artists, who create their own interpretation of the icon. For 2020, artist James Tottle brings a design respectful of the past but also contemporary. The design features a strong silhouette of the Britannia, following a long line of interpretations of the famous figure.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.