|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This denomination and type was used widely in circulation until the 1960s.
- Each consecutively numbered set comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve by PMG.
- 12 consecutive serial numbers in an uncut sheet.
- Graded Crisp Uncirculated-64 condition by PMG.
- Face: The familiar portrait of President George Washington.
- Back: Great Seal of the United States.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #1607.
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, uncirculated uncut sheet examples of these Silver Certificates, the newest of which are at least 50 years old, are not that easy to find.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.