|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Uncut Colonial Notes from the State of Rhode Island.
- The denomination is $1, $2, $3, $4, $5, $7, $8, $20 and is dated July 2, 1780.
- Designated by PCGS Currency as having Edge Spits; Paper toned.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve by PCGS Currency.
- Graded Crisp Uncirculated-62 by PCGS Currency.
- Face: Shillings according to an act of General Assembly of the Counties of Newcastle, Kent and Sussex.
- Back: Warning; "To Counterfeit is Death".
- Fr. #'s: RI-282 to 289.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Neat colonial note from Rhode Island issued just 3 years prior to the end of the Revolutionary War. Add this complete Uncut sheet of Rhode Island Dollars to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.