|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 3.027 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Mintage of only 501 coins.
- Comes with box and COA.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 5 pounds.
- Reverse: Britannia and Marianne encircled by "1904-2004 Cordiale Entente".
- Design was created by Ian Rank-Broadley.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect and display your Platinum 5 Pound Entente Cordiale in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This low mintage Platinum coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 2004 Proof Platinum 5 Pound Entente Cordiale to your cart today!
"Entente Cordiale", usually translated as "cordial understanding" was in fact a series of agreements signed on April 8, 1904 between the United Kingdom and the French Third Republic. It marked the end of almost a millennium of intermittent conflict between the two nations and their predecessor states. It formalized the peaceful co-existence that began at the end of the Napoleonic Wars in 1815.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.