|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- The highest denomination used in general circulation.
- This note comes housed in a Capital plastics deluxe currency holder.
- Lightly circulated $1000 note from series 1934.
- Graded Extra Fine condition.
- Last printed in 1945 and bears the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
These high denomination notes were last printed in 1945, and the government stopped issuing them in 1969. Due to the limited numbers printed, these notes have become popular with currency collectors over the years.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.