|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Next to the highest denomination used in general circulation.
- Kansas City notes are from a tougher district with over 55,000 total notes printed.
- Housed in a capital plastic screw down holder.
- Graded Almost Uncirculated. This note has been repaired.
- Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2202-J.
- Face: Features a central portrait of President William McKinley.
- Back: The words "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and “FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS".
Add this great conversation piece to your cart today!
The $500 denomination dates to the Civil War, when the notes were large size (about 7.375 by 3.125 inches). All currency was reduced to the current small size and first issued in 1928.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.