Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- AR Cistophorus: This Silver coin is from the reign of Domitian (ca 81-96 AD), 10.62 grams.
- Graded Very Fine and authenticated by NGC to protect your investment.
- This coin has been attributed as being in Fine Style representing the work of a master die engraver.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 3/5.
- Obverse: Laureate head of Domitian facing left.
- Reverse: Domitian facing left.
Protect and display your Silver Cistophorus in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Silver Cistophorus of Emperor Domitian to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.