Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz of Gold.
- Each coin was exclusively struck on the 31st of January 2020.
- Each coin is finished to a Brilliant Uncirculated standard with a matte finish.
- Comes in a presentation box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Includes an effigy of Her Majesty Elizabeth II as well as the date.
- Reverse: Features St. George and the dragon by Benedetto Pistrucci, an image that has endured for almost 200 years, and features a crowned portcullis privy mark.
The Sovereign continues to be recognized as a Gold coin of beauty, quality and value, and is considered by many as the flagship coin of The Royal Mint. This special Sovereign was struck on the historic day the United Kingdom officially withdrew from the European Union. Add this 2020 Gold British Strike of the Day Sovereign coin to your cart today!
The Sovereign is the flagship coin of The Royal Mint, famous across the world as a symbol of quality, accuracy and a masterpiece of design. With a story that began more than five centuries ago, the coin’s royal connections were present from the start when Henry VII ordered the creation of a "new money of Gold". The Sovereign was given a name that served as a reminder of the coin’s connection with the monarch.
Each coin is struck in 22 carat Gold, finished to Brilliant Uncirculated matte finish.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.