2018 Somalia 2 oz Silver Elephant MS-69 PCGS (FS) (Abrasions)
Only $59.99 per coin
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
A great size in the Somalian Silver Elephant series. Struck in .9999 fine Silver, this coin makes a great addition to any portfolio.
African elephants are the largest and heaviest land animal on the earth with no known natural predators once they reach adulthood. This majestic animal graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes yearly making it desirable by both collectors and investors.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 200 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a close-up of an adult elephant with his trunk reaching out towards the rim of the coin. In the background are two birds in flight and a leafless tree.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Handle your PCGS holder with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2018 2 oz Silver Somalian Elephant coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.