Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 1,960 to commemorate the year the Justice League was created.
- Presented in an acrylic coin case to allow easy access and display - arrives inside a complementary box.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year, face value, year of issue and metal content.
- Reverse: Features a powerful colored image of Batman alongside the Batman logo. Additional engraving of the Gotham City skyline and the Bat Signal complete the vintage comic design.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
A uniquely numbered Certificate of Authenticity can be found inside the complementary packaging confirming each coin as a limited edition with its significant coin issue date of 2020. A JUSTICE LEAGUE Collectors Box will be made available to buy at a later date, to showcase all seven coins in the series, so make sure you don’t miss out on this first one!
New Zealand Mint:
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only Precious Metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.