|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This is an incredible Gold Ducat from 1867 that depicts Emperor Franz Joseph I. Superb condition as it is graded MS-66 by NGC, one of the two major, independent grading services.
- Contains .1107 oz of Gold.
- Graded as MS-66 by NGC, one of the two major, independent grading services.
- Amazing condition and rare in this state of preservation.
- Obverse: Features the right facing profile of Emperor Franz Joseph 1 laureated head.
- Reverse: Displays the Crowned Imperial double-headed eagle with the arms of Austria at the center.
- KM 2266; Friedberg 49; J.-337a; Schl.-480.
Protect and display your Gold Ducat in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this gorgeous 1867 Austria Gold One Ducat to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.