Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in a certified plastic slab from PCGS to guarantee & protect your coin's MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a ‘pearl of wisdom’ and the Chinese character for ‘dragon’, design by Tony Dean.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Dragon in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add the MS-70 2000 Australia 1/2 oz Silver Year of the Dragon to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Perth Mint (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.