Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Population of 49 coins at this grade level with 299 graded higher.
- Small Planchet variety with a weight of 66.23 grains.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s VF-25 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a pine tree centered with a circular string of pellets with Massachusetts as the legend.
- Reverse: Displays the date with the denomination XII within a central ring.
Showcase your certified Pine Tree Shilling by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Pine Tree Shilling graded AU-50 by PCGS to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Very Fine - 25|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.