|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Struck between 457-474 AD, during reign of the Eastern Roman Emperor Leo I. 4.48 grams. Struck between 462-466 AD.
- Encapsulation by NGC protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Helmeted head facing. D N LEO PERPET AVG surrounding.
- Reverse: Victory standing holding a long cross. VICTORIA AGGG. CONOB in exurge.
- RIC X 605.
Protect and display your Gold Solidus of Emperor Leo I coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Ancient Roman Gold is intriguing to Gold collectors around the world. Add this Eastern Roman Gold Solidus of Emperor Leo to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.